Dateline for submission: 20/06/2008Release Date:27/06/2008Theme of the Month: Necktie
=============TSUNA=♥=============Participants List:Issue Front Cover:panda_chop yum3ch0umyoukin
((Anyone can participate in the front cover. The one that suits the theme of the month the most will be chosen. Those that took part will have their work shown as well (A waste not to show it ;D) Is that fair enough?
Post here or whichever method to let me know you wanna take part))Note: Cover must show Tsuna only, and must show the theme of the month as well. The reason for having Tsuna only is because this is an e-doujin about Tsuna. Showing other characters may indicate other things such as offending people in the process, so please keep it as Tsuna only.EG. If you show 1827, some people that doesn't like 1827 but likes 5027, 6927 or 4827 etc, quarrels and complains for the front cover...you get the picture? I don't want arguements developed for this event T_T I want everyone to enjoy and have fun in this.
We all love Tsuna, let's make life easier for him XD;;Issue Back Cover:windyhurrice
(Well, a small chibi Tsuna [theme] & list of participants)English SectionFanfic:linear_flower
(SupaTsuna or GokuTsuna)Fanart-CG/4koma/short manga/etc...:pandachop
(4koma/short manga undecided...X27-probably)rubysp720
(short manga/6927...language undecided)amoyr
(TYL!69 x TYL!27)windyhurrice
(27, 1827, 6927 or Spanner27 (undecided))
=============TSUNA=♥=============Total Number of Participants: 18
You are in it craze_izumi
!! XDOther notes:
- The e-doujin will be presented in jpgs, with a pixel dimensions of 750 x 1100 pixels (width x length). So anything bigger than that will be reduced.
- Those that are presenting fictions, I'll be editing them into JPGs, so it doesn't get stolen easily, is that ok? All fonts will be the same (Well you can select something different for the title if you want)
: Those presenting fictions, remember to check your spelling & grammer ok? ^^ *gets shot*)
- You can keep sending in work again and again (until you're sick of it XD;;) just remember to tell me who you are and what your pairing, type of fanwork is.
- Tell me the ratings of your work if you can, so I can keep them organised.
- About the front cover, it may be edited, so whichever one got chosen, I will also present your original version along with the other front covers, is that ok?
- For those sending in art and is not sure about what format, save it as a jpg. [Choose 'Save for web & devices' and set the quality to 'very high' if you use photoshop, please note this is a guideline, if you know what you're doing then I won't bug you further ^^]
- Any other questions, ask here. None of us bite ^^
PS: Are we keeping the title of the doujin "Tsunafish E-Doujin Issue 01" yeah?Reminder Dateline: 20 June 2008
Please send in your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
you can send in them in early... and please state your LJ username... so that we can keep check!!
TO BE UPDATED...